Tuesday 8 June 2010

the whole world is sleeping, i just lie up in my bed



a new addition to my bedroom walls i picked up from my visit to the museum of london yesterday (its gift wrap but i think its perfect as a poster too).

today has been very stressful. after my daily search for houses i began scouring gumtree for jobs, only actually applying for two and one of those was as a volunteer at the florence nightingale museum. i figured if i want to work in a museum i needed to get the ball rolling somehow. i've been feeling really discontented at the moment with my life so i'm gonna force myself along to white heat this evening i hope it goes away.

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the job hunt! Those tea cups are lovely,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! i know and for £2 i couldn't say no.. x

    ReplyDelete